The Season of Thanks – Get Your Gift

thank you word cloud“Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.”

-Ralph Marston

This quote is especially significant around this time of year. We appreciate you for following Simply Well. Thank you for allowing us to help you keep healthy and well.

Join the conversation. What are you thankful for?

22 comments for “The Season of Thanks – Get Your Gift

1. Anonymous
    January 11, 2016 at 1:43 pm

For good health

2. Ray Henderson
    January 11, 2016 at 1:21 pm

I would love to get a calendar but the form is gone.

3. January 11, 2016 at 1:16 pm

Thankful for Jesus and family and would love to get a calendar but can’t fill out a form because of error in website

4. January 11, 2016 at 1:03 pm

I am thankful for family! And I would be thankful if I could get the free calendar–all I get is the following: ERROR: The specified form could not be found. My email is suilyn2006@yahoo.com if you can help me.

5. Taahirah
    December 26, 2015 at 3:38 pm

My family and their unconditional love.

• Anonymous
      January 11, 2016 at 12:58 pm

GOD.

6. Anonymous
    December 26, 2015 at 3:35 pm

LIFE!

7. Karen Howard
    December 23, 2015 at 8:34 pm

Thankful for Friends Relatives , & I have a roof over my head, clothes, food & health.

8. barbaraKupfer
    December 17, 2015 at 6:31 pm

Thankful for Life and able to help others.

9. Denise
    December 17, 2015 at 1:58 pm

I am thankful that my children actually LIKE spending time with me now that they are in college and almost grown! I am thankful that I have a steady job and a dependable vehicle to get me there. I am grateful for my healthy mind and body. I am grateful for this beautiful life that God has given me.

10. Norma
    November 25, 2015 at 2:33 pm

I am thankful/grateful for my wonderul family, good health, friends, good job and of course to be living in the good Old USA!
    Never forget our faith and religion and that we have the right to practice what we truly believe in!

Liked by 1 person

11. Donna
    November 25, 2015 at 11:27 am

The #1 wealth is health…I am grateful……people complain about having to go to work…..hey, I get to go to work today!….I see patients with oxygen tanks….I can breathe on my own! The list is endless….I am grateful….count your blessings instead of choosing to dwell in your disasters…..

Liked by 1 person

• Norma
      November 25, 2015 at 2:36 pm

Love your words, so true!

12. Arlene
    November 25, 2015 at 11:20 am

We all have problems and challenges in life. Every day, not just at Thanksgiving, I choose to focus on the good. No matter what someone is going through there is ALWAYS good. I am thankful each and every day for my family, friends and good health.

Liked by 1 person

• Donna
      November 25, 2015 at 11:28 am

amen.

13. Jess
    November 23, 2015 at 8:02 pm

Thankful for a roof over my head. Food on the table. Friends. Family.

Liked by 1 person

14. lvlytreasure
    November 23, 2015 at 10:32 am

SO THANKFUL FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST!! HE GAVE IT ALL. HE IS MY SOURCE OF PEACE AND STRENGTH. SO GRATEFUL<3

Liked by 1 person

• Rebecca A Belliveau
      December 17, 2015 at 1:25 pm

I too am thankful for the Love of Jesus Christ! He is my peace, my strength my Savior and Lord and I am so thankful that He loved me first! My prayer is that all my family and friends will know His love. I am also extremely thankful for my husband, children, and grandchildren along with all of my extended family and friends. this year especially God is teaching me it is not about the “presents”, it is about our “presence” in others lives that matter!! God bless you all as you celebrate this Christmas Season. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

• Anonymous